Hello drifthat,

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:07:09 +0800 GMT (15/09/2003, 23:07 +0700 GMT),
drifthat wrote:

> 1. I've tried the TB v2.00.6, and found out that it doesn't support asian
> characters very well, especially in html email. If future version of TB
> can cope with asian language properly?

Big5 is displayed fine over here, except for the missing line breaks.
Which encoding are you talking about, and what is your Windows version?

> 2. I use Becky! v2.0 now. It store every 640k letters in a file. If one
> file is corruptted, it would not impact other files. And TB store all
> mails in one file(*.tbb). What I want to know is that, if I have 300M
> mails store in one .tbb file, can it keep the data intact while I got
> power failure during fetching mails or compressing the mailbox.

I haven't experienced problems, but that may be because I haven't
experienced a power failure for a long time. Where are you located?

> 3. I want to make a simplified chinese language pack for TB v2.0, but I
> don't know which tool is suitable. So I come here for some advice.

The intpack used to contain some Chinese versions, but I have only an
subset with European languages at the moment, so I don't know the
current status. I think Max Masiutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is the person
you want to contact with your noble intentions.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I like to sing to the songs on the radio in my car. When you go into a
tunnel, it's hard to come out on the right note. Actually, the news is
more difficult.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM