Hello Michael,

On Saturday, September 20, 2003, 6:16:54 PM, you wrote:
>   After getting about 200 Sven worm type emails a day, I would like to
>   know if the selective download filter is case sensitive.
>   Is the string "this is a string" the same as "This Is a String" as
>   far as the filter is concerned?

What strings are you using? There seem to be a huge number of options.

For one brief period they were arriving faster than I could delete
them, but almost all to an address I've hardly ever used -- my mail
address at my broadband ISP, half a world away from my mail host for
my domain name where I've only had (so far) about six. First thing
today there were nearly 400 in my mail at the local ISP and no other
messages at all (not even any other spam!)

However that does make it easy to use message dispatcher.

--
Gordon Woolf
The Worsley Press