On Monday, 22 September 2003, rich gregory wrote:

rg> I _FOUND_ the problem! OK, why do messages prepared as HTML not
rg> send?

I haven't been following this thread, and I don't keep old messages,
so this may have been covered and I missed it. Are you sure these
messages are not being sent?

Yesterday, for the first time, I sent an HTML message with TB!. The
message was sent (I received a reply), but this morning I found the
message I sent sitting in the Outbox as a saved draft. I know never
saved it as a draft, and when I looked, I found there was also an
identical copy in the Sent box.

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]