Hello rich,

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 05:37:31 -0400 GMT (22/09/2003, 16:37 +0700 GMT),
rich gregory wrote:

> I check mail w/ F2, I check ALL w/ Alt-F2.  Can I make the
> default check operation (F2) check all for me?

Yes. View / Edit shortcuts.

Alas, it doesn't work over here. Navigating to these shortcuts via
the main menu, they are greyed out. Clicking on them anyway reveals
"This shortcut is used by a pop-up menu". They cannot be changed here.

OK, the last pop-up menu in the list also has these same shortcuts.
Also greyed out, hm. Clicking on one of them reveals "This shortcut is
used by a main menu". It cannot be changed here.

Copyright in Redmond/Moldavia? ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

George Best (Englische Nationalmannschaft 1966): Ich habe viel von
meinem Geld fuer Alkohol, Weiber und schnelle Autos ausgegeben. Den
Rest habe ich einfach verprasst.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM