On Monday, September 22, 2003, 11:03:17 PM, Antje Lehmann wrote:

> I've placed it in the top right corner of the screen, just below the
> minimize/maximize/close buttons of the program window. There it almost
> never gets in the way of anything. :-)

That's also where I've put it. But the secret really is to make sure it only comes up
when strictly necessary. I get a couple of hundred or so emails a day, mainly from
various lists. I have a broadband connection and TB checks for new mail every ten
minutes: the ticker is set to ONLY announce emails personally addressed to me - that
happens only a few times every day, and I read them immediately so the ticker's not
really a problem but a solution (alerting me to urgent mails only).

Regards,
Günter

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! Version 2.00