RG >> How does one edit received e-mail mssgs?

kg> Do you mean changing message content and subject line?  As far as
kg> I know, this isn't possible.  The ability to change the subject
kg> line is a pretty frequent feature request.  This is probably the
kg> only good thing I can say about Outlook e-mail: you can change the
kg> subject line very easily, to assist filing.
kg> Stefan (TheBat! developer) suggested I use Memos and turn on the
kg> memo column.  While not as quick and easy as just changing the
kg> subject line   < ... snip, snip ... >

RO>Unless you consider moving the message to the Oubox, editing it
and moving it to the correct folder to be a workable solution.

Yes, changing the content & subject line.
I used this Eudora feature quite extensively as I need to print new email and do not
want to waste 20 extra sheets of paper a day just Hotmail ads. Also, our email server
adds a string to the subject line that, once read, is always deleted.  Moving it to
the Outbox, editing, then filing new email will be cumbersome, but I'll try it.  I am
still evaluating TB so I can get users here to a common platform away from Eudora &
Pegasus and this may be a deal breaker.