On Monday, September 22, 2003, Scott wrote...

> 1) Does the Student pricing infer that its an educational discount
> so us Educational Staff folk can use it also??? (hate to sound cheap
> but I just totaled my car and I am scrimping every penny I can)

This might really be a question for the RitLab sales staff, but from
what I've noticed, I believe it does include education staff, but I'm
not sure if they've changed that, they don't seem to document that
side of things too well.

> 2) Does V2 come with a way to check multiple accounts (I have about
>    25) one at a time and not all at once??

Only by selecting individual accounts, and clicking the "Get new Mail"
instead of the "Check All" option. That could take some time with 25
accounts ;)

> 3) Does V2 have a way to make a global rule for multiple accounts so
> that I do not have to go to each account and make the exact same
> rule over and over??? (Even with the copy command its not all that
> fun and trying to remember it for each new account does not always
> happen)

Unfortunately not, but certainly a nice feature request, and I dare
say something requested a fair few times.

> 4) Will I have to go turn OFF any default html viewing settings??
> (yep, I am one of the "html email" haters)

I cannot remember the default as I changed it once, and not had to
change it since. Even if you do have to change it, it's a one time
change, and you should be done.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])