Hello ken,

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:08:47 -0500 GMT (26/09/2003, 11:08 +0700 GMT),
ken green wrote:

>> www.ritlabs.com/bt - change "Project" to wish list.

> Sorry if this is an obvious answer, but is the TB wishlist and TB bug
> tracking one and the same?  That seem a little odd, but your link is for
> the bug tracking system.

The wishlist is on the same system.

> Also, I don't know what you mean by: "change "Project" to wish list"

Log in and you will find a drop-down box on the upper right-hand side.
By default it says "The Bat", which is the bugtracker for TB. Open the
box and you will see one option "That Bat Wishlist". Choose that and
then hit the "switch" button.

It will still say something about the bugtracking system, and then is
admittedly confusing and could be improved, but you are now in the
wishlist.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM