Hello Mark,

Sunday, September 28, 2003, 22:51:32, you wrote:

M> For me there is not a significant change in The Bat! to upgrade.

There is a lot of new stuff actually. But some need to be found first.
Off course everyone needs there own motivation to upgrade. Maybe
2.somewhereinthefuture has some new stuff you really like. By then the
upgrade offer is expired.

I bought 1.6x in December 2002. So I do agree with some that Ritlabs
asked to much € for 2.x. They could at least offer to upgrade until
somewhere 2004 or something.

Ricardo van Eck
The Netherlands

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1