30-Sep-2003 22:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

MW>> Can't you create a corresponding outgoing mail filter based on similar
MW>> rules as incoming mail?

> yes, this is also the idea that pops up in my head at the first time.
> but the problem is that it cost too much time.

So in essence what you're looking for would be like Outlooks (aaaargh, I
said it!!) option "keep reply with original message" (dunno what it is
called in english I only know the german UI). It simply puts the reply into
the same folder where the original message was.

I'd find that option useful for TB, too.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

To restore silence is the role of objects. -- Samuel Beckett