Hello Melissa,

MR> When it comes to typing, some of us are "all thumbs"...so I'll add
MR> my extra thumbs to yours! :-)

MR> By the way...shouldn't this thread be moved to TBOT? ;-)

True enough....

Not that I think anybody would like to move to TBOT just to sing our
praises! <grin>

<moderator>

This thread is moving into the Off-Topic realm. Please continue this
on TBOT (this message has been CC'd to the TBOT list to maintain
threading.)

You can subscribe to TBOT by sending a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.

</moderator>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.00.22 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB