Hi all,

Batter Robin Anson has given me a filter/BAT file combo that does something very
important to me...  Allows me to edit subject lines and body text of messages in my
folders.

There is one problem that I am assuming is due to the differences in our OSes.  I am
on Win98se & I think she is using XP.

The BAT file consists of 2 lines.  One edits an exported message then the other
re-imports it.

I am sure it would work if the batch file did not run the second line (import) until
after the first command was completed (by me saving the edited email message).

The way it is now TB just locks up (solid!) while I edit the email.

Any clues?
Thank you all!
--
Rich