Hello Barry,

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:00:01 +0100 GMT (12/10/2003, 18:00 +0700 GMT),
Barry Higginbottom wrote:

>      Every day I am getting about 150 Swen emails, some with the
>      attachment, some not. I guess these have been filtered by other
>      systems. On my dial up connection this is a real pain when faced
>      with a session download approaching 6Mb!

I get Swen mails only into the account that I am using on the usenet.
I do not expect any files with attachments there, so I currently
delete everything on the server that is bigger than 50KB.

Account / Properties / Mail Management has an option for that.

The mails cleaned by other servers still get through, but the big ones
don't need to be downloaded any more, a big improvement.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM