Hello Leif,

Leif> I'd love to, but as an American, I don't know how to speak Canadian!

Well, that's really weird... I've always thought that American speak
Canadian... By the way, so far there are subscribed guys from UK,
Germany and even Argentina who seem to speak Canadian very well... :-)

--
 All Best,
 Constantin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP  5.1 Build  2600

 Old programmers never die; they just give up their resources.