Hi Bat! Fans,

Running Bat! at work on my pc, attached by Windoze LAN to a mail
server, which downloads the mail by MDaemon.

MDaemon has a Bayesian filter for spam.

In order to "train" the filter, false positives and false negatives
have to be copied to a Windoze folder, which MDaemon accesses once a
night and then deletes the contents. Not a Bat! folder.

This folder can be placed anywhere on the network, AFAIAA.

My question, and probably so obvious that I have overlooked it, is,
how do I copy an individual e-mail in Bat! to a Windoze folder?

--
John Phillips, Sydney, Australia

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Daddy, what does "FORMATTING DRIVE C:....." mean ?