G'day TBUDL Members,

Whenever I select the scheduler either with "ALT F11" or "Tools - Scheduler" I get a
popup warning box "The Bat! - Failed to set calendar selected range".  After I click
on "OK" the scheduler starts, but the first time I click on each tab in it I receive
the same error message.  It then seems to run okay until next time I open the
Scheduler, when it all happens again.

I get the same error if I try to access the Scheduler via SmartBat.

I can't find any reference to the error message, or how to set the calendar range in
the help file.  Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

--
 Bob MoŽŽis
Friday, 17 October 2003