Hi rich,

on Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:20:11 -0400GMT (17.10.03, 16:20 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

rg> QUESTIONS:
rg> 1) How do I, by default, start signing all my emails?  Is it
rg> found at: acct properties | options | sign when completed?

Exactly. You can also use the macros %USEPGP%SIGNCOMPLETE in your
template(s).

rg> 1a) Do I want to do this with ALL by default?

Probably not, but it's up to you. ;-) That's why the macros in certain
templates might be better than the all-account solution.

rg> 3) Should it be uploaded to multiple public keys servers or do
rg> they share keys like DNS servers share name resolution info?

Most servers synchronize with each other, so surfnet.nl should be
sufficient.

--
Cheers
Peter

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant, I could
hardly stand to have the old man around.
When I was 21, I was amazed at how much he had learned in seven years.
 Mark Twain