Hello Tim,

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:18:55 +1000 GMT (23/10/2003, 04:18 +0700 GMT),
Tim wrote:

PJ>>> Thank you all for your advice on how to retrieve a deleted message.
V>> Ctrl-Z works for you? It never does for me.
> I can't get Ctrl-Z to undelete a message here either.

Crtl-Z doesn't undelete a message; never has and probably never will.
It only undoes what you have been doing within the editor. I use it a
lot when I have deleted too much of the original text so that the
quoted context is too little to make sense. Note: I said "deleted text
while in the editor". Once I delete a message, crtl-Z doesn't get it
back.

> I always have to go into "Browse deleted message" to undelete
> something.

This is what you have to do to undelete messages.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Don't wear your glasses on a blind date. You'll look better, and he
will too.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM