Hi Michael,

@22-Oct-2003, 22:11 -0400 (23-Oct 03:11 UK time) Michael Rudnick
said to Marck:

MDP>> Use the Key Manager (from PGP 8) software's "Upload key to
MDP>> key-server" option.

> I have already done 'Server, Send to, ldap://keyserver.pgp.com'. I
> just did it again. The first time it said that I successfully
> updated it. When I did it again it said that it was already on the
> server. Is it possible that the key is not staying on the server
> or is there something else I'm not doing correctly.

It was a timing issue. The server I was polling for your key hadn't
had it sent to it *yet*. It is there now and that first message
checks out ... *but* the one I'm replying to now was victim of
PGP-wrap

gpg: Signature made 10/23/03 03:10:33 GMT Standard Time using DSA key ID 39C3DF85
gpg: BAD signature from "Michael Rudnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

You must set PGP wrapping off and set your TB wrap to around 70.
Currently your lines are too long to guarantee message integrity
(when passing through old SMTP servers that may wrap long lines
themselves).

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
SB! v2.01.2 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1