Julian Beach (Lists), [JB] wrote:

JB> This is good work for the people on the list, but I am a bit
JB> concerned that hacking the executable like this is probably in
JB> breach of your license agreement for TB. I have not looked at the
JB> license for TB, but most have a clause prohibiting such actions.

In my absence I see that there's currently a version that will, by
default, no longer include an X-Mailer header in outgoing messages.
Discussing this particular hack is therefore moot. However, your point
about being in breach of the license is, IMO, a valid one since there
*is* a clause in the license agreement that covers this. Though I, and
I'm sure Ritlabs, understand the basis behind the procurement of such a
hack, we shouldn't forget that it's just that, and a breach of the
license agreement.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html