Hello all,

I need help because I'm running around in circles and running out of
time.

I need to do mail out by e-mail to all entries in an AB Group. I have
set up a group template that works fine except for the %ATTACHFILE macro
(which is the first time I use it, BTW). To each e-mail I need to attach
a file with name "XXXXX_User.pdf" (without the quotes) where the XXXXX
is variable and unique to each addressee. This variable XXXXXX is in the
personal ZIP code field of each AB entry, and I use the %AbToZIP macro
to get it (and works). All actual files are in my d:\userfiles\
directory.

However, I can't get to properly concatenate and compose the "filepath"
for %ATTACHFILE by using the fixed directory, the variable part of the
file name from %AbToZIP and the "_User.pdf" part.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3
Winamp OFF: