Hi Marck,

On Monday, October 27, 2003, 21:14:01, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:
RK>> how do I enter multiple addresses for one address book entry?
> Please explain how you intend to use these multiple addresses. What
> you want affects the answer.

Example a:
For my sister, I have two different mail addresses which I use
according to where she'll read my mails first. I only want to use one
address at a time.

Example b:
For a friend of mine I have two different mail addresses which I both want
to appear in the Recipient field.

> Alternate addresses for a single address book entry should be
> separated on a line of their own in the email address box. To make
> all messages sent to that individual go to all addresses, see the
> "Automatically add secondary addresses to the BCC field" option on
> the "Other" tab of the address book entry edit window.

So there's no other way to use the mail addresses entered in the field?

> If you want an "entry for a group of people" then you should be
> making a Group and adding an entry in the group for each address.

Ok, I guess that's a bit too clumsy for Example b. I don't really want to
create a group which just consists of the two mail addresses of my friend.

Roman

--
Roman Katzer, Aachen, Germany

Never let your willpower get the best of you.