Thursday, October 30, 2003
2:28:25 PM

Hi,
Im new to this and was reading the help files for PGP and this is what
it reads:
"Add public keys from email messages
A convenient way to get a copy of someone’s public key is to have that person include
it in an email message. When a public key is sent through email, it appears as a block
of text in the body of the message.

If you are using an email application that is not supported by the plug-ins, you can
add the public key to the keyring by following these steps:

Copy the block of text that represents the public key.

Start PGPkeys.

Select Paste from the Edit menu. The Select Keys dialog box appears.

Click Import. The key is imported. "

When I try it I get a pop up that tells me PGP cannot copy keys from
clipboard.

Am I doing it wrong?

--
Darrin