Hello Antje,

Antje wrote:

AL> I, too, cannot think of a solution to this problem, however I would
AL> recommend that you have all your accounts checked within the same time
AL> interval. This should at least prevent the connection center from
AL> popping up every now and then, but only after the amount of time you

Thanks for your suggestions.

Hopefully with this message I have the word wrap settings correct.  My
apologies for the rather long lines in previous message.  I checked my
settings ... seemed to be OK ... except I had to switch to use
MicroEd ... hope that does the trick!

 Dirigo                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]