on Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:03:32 -0800 (PST) Roopesh wrote:

R> Since last two days, when I start the Bat!, it places the following files on the
desktop.

Have you recently updated and put the thebat.exe onto your desktop,
instead of into the thebat-folder?

(You could also have a look into your registry (regedit.exe) at the key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!
What is your "Working Directory" there?)

R> ADDRBOOK.INI IntermCA.ABD LDAP#1.ABD LDAP#2.ABD LDAP#2.ABD
R> RootCA.ABD TheBat.ABD

This are all address book files..

R> Also all the entries in the Address book are gone, Please help,
R> is there any way of recovering my address book ?

You could have a look for these files in your TB directory.. (usually
in the MAIL subdirectory). If they are not there, place the one from
the Desktop there. But DON'T overwrite them there, as you'll have to
check, which set of address book files would be the right one.

--
shinE!
http://www.thequod.de ICQ#152282665