Hi Peter,

on 10/11/03 you wrote:

PF>     * TB wants to save drafts in the IMAP "Outbox" folder which leads to
PF>       problems, as Exchange cannot seam to handle that. I cannot specify
PF>       a Drafts folder in TB.

I have the Drafts folder on my server set to synchronise with the
Outbox in TB which works fine for me (well, apart from the usual IMAP
issues with TB)

PF>     * TB does not seem to update and compress the folders continously, I
PF>       need to do that manually to get rid of "ghost" messages.

PF>     * I cannot get filters to work. There is no problem when I
PF>       "re-filter"but the Inbox filters do not work automatically.

Yes both these issues are just the way it is with TB and IMAP at the
mo, sorry to say. I hope they will be rectified in future versions.

Any news on this from the Betas?

--

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]