Hi Peter,

Saturday, November 01, 2003, 4:03:36 PM, you wrote:

> And, in case you changed provider, update the account properties,
> especially General, Transport and Options (Periodical check each ...)
> sections.

Thanks for the info!

I'm still waiting for my dsl modem, but have dial-up through
msn for free in the meantime.

My attempts to set up the new provider info have been
unsuccessful and msn tech support can only tell me how to
set up Outlook Express.

If anyone has any advice as to how to set up theBat to
retrieve my mail from msn, I'd be grateful.

I've tried to use the OE info I was given, but this didn't
work.

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.53d
OS: Windows 98 4.90 Build 3000