Hello rich gregory,

on Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:51:23 -0500 (2003-11-15 02:51:23 in .nl) in the
message with reference <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you
wrote (at least in part):

rg> Hello Batters! For the past several months now I've seen how complex and
rg> programmable The Bat! is.  As with all technology this is good and bad.

rg> Aside from those issues related to physical security of access to your
rg> computer (we went over this a while back already in this list) what is the
rg> state of the security posture of TB?

Ya, that's something a user, internet connected, has to take care of
him/herself.

rg> I read some warnings that include things like X-Headers that
rg> identify the attachments directory,

I haven't seen that happen with TB!.
Test it mailing a msg to youself.

rg> CR/LF mishandling, and other things. Do these apply only for earlier
rg> versions?

Something new to me. Any references / explanations?

--
Kind regards,
Peter Ouwehand