Hi Allie,

on Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:18:08 -0500GMT (15.11.03, 14:18 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

BH>> I am trying to setup the alternative deletion method to purge
BH>> messages to the \\\Archives\Kentra folder

AM> I was wondering what you were referring to and Wow!!, a feature that
AM> I've long been awaiting is there, i.e., purging old messages to an
AM> archive folder elsewhere. For those who didn't know this, each folder's
AM> properties now has a 'Deletion' tab.

Thanks a lot! I'm one of those who hadn't realized this before. But
then, I don't examine my folder options too often... *S*

--
Cheers
Peter

Software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.

Winamp currently playing: Zuckerbaby - Holiday