Hello Vishal,

On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, 3:30:56 AM, you wrote:

E>> I use Yahoopops and it's slow but I get the attachments (jpg
E>> files) in one piece.
E>> http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/

> Yes, I might have to give that a try. How about forwarded messages - do they
> come out ok?

The ones I've tried are ok.
The only thing that I have is that some messages seems to have
double spacing in the text. But I did not find that as a bug on
the side

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.01.3, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been
more specific. -- Jane Wagner

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]