On 11/21/2003, in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Peter
Fjelsten said:

PF> I have problems getting IMAP to work properly on an Exchange server
PF> (IMAP) + I have problems configuring LDAP in the same environment.

I have successfully set up TB to IMAP with the Exchange server at my
office, but I don't use it in that config anymore. It still lacks some
functionality I would prefer it to have first. LDAP works fine,
though, but I still prefer TB's address book functionality.

If you want to email me off-list with your questions I will be happy
to reply with what I know.

PF> There is little help to be got at my work as they only support OutCrap.

I am actually using TB in POP mode with my Exchange server at the
office, and still prefer it to OL. However, OL 2003 has some very nice
improvement when used in an Exchange environment. TB still rocks, and
remains my MUA of choice!

 Jim D                 JD -at- CastleGK -dot- com
 [Using The Bat! 2.01.3 on Windows XP Service Pack 1 Build 2600]
---
Why am I frowning? It takes 42 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile
and I need the exercise!
---