Hello MAU,

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:45:53 +0100 GMT (24/11/2003, 19:45 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>> Not over here, as I have only one AB entry for my sister. When I
>> create a new message using right-click (i.e. activating Favourites)
>> the AB's New Message template kicks in; if I use autocomplete from
>> history instead, I get the Account template.

> I have seen this behaviour just over the weekend. The AB New Message
> template kicks in is double clicking on AB itself or from Favourites,
> and I get the Account template if autocomplete.

ACK.

> However, in my case, this happened ONLY with AB entries which had a
> duplicate in another AB, one I use to do a mailout of a newsletter. So,
> there is no duplication within my main and default AB, but the same
> e-mail address (no name or anything else) does have an entry in another
> AB.

Strange, over here I have no double entries (sure). I have only two
addressbooks, one for university contacts and the other for
everyone else.

>> Is it a bug yet?

> I consider it so.

I'm not sure you are confirming what I say.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Opposite wall covered with fluorescent lights. FAULT: You
have fallen over backward. ACTION: Have yourself lashed to bar.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM