Trying to backup TB! using tools/backup (1.62r), I get an error message
for a particular folder saying "An error occurred while storing data of
the folder xxxxx'.

The error message suggests that the index file ( xxxxx.tbi) for that
folder may be corrupt and suggests deleting and rebuilding it. This I
have done several times.

When the .tbi file is rebuilt, the folder shows about half the messages
therein as unread, though all were previously read. Further attempts at
backup give the same error and results, whether or not I mark messages
as read.

Any idea how I might get things back to normal?

Thanks...

--

Dave Goodman
The Bat! v1.62r