Hello The_Bat! Users,

I have uploaded my entire "Bayesit" directory, so that anyone can
download it and have the pleasure of using one of the finest spam
filters anywhere. You will not have to train it with so many emails,
like before, just download and install Bayesit from here:
http://klirik.narod.ru/usefuls/bayesiteng.htm
...then download these files
http://legacy.sheltonbbs.com/~jmmorse/Bayesit/

and then unzip them to your "Application Data" directory, it will
overwrite your "Bayesit" folder. Or you can unzip them to a temp
folder and then move them to the "Documents and Settings/Application
Data" folder manually. (you should already have the Bayesit folder
there since you installed Bayesit, just overwrite it)

For example mine is found at:
C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Bayesit

After downloading all 6 files, then double-click the one named
"BayesIt.part01.exe" When you unzip these files it will replace your
"Bayesit" folder in your Application Data Directory.

Here are a list of all the files (with file sizes) you will need to download:
BayesIt.part01.exe (1.4m)
BayesIt.part02.rar (1.4m)
BayesIt.part03.rar (1.4m)
BayesIt.part04.rar (1.4m)
BayesIt.part05.rar (1.4m)
BayesIt.part06.rar (583k)

Don't worry about training Bayesit with a bunch of messages, just go
through the motions, because this will replace all the training
anyway.

I never get a false positive with this plugin, and only get a new
piece of spam to my inbox only every few days.

--
John Morse

The_Bat! 2.02 CE RC2
Windows XP  (2600)