Peter Meyns wrote:

PM> You are right. Happens the same way here with Opera 7.23 on
PM> Win98SE. I have never tried it before, as I'm usually content with
PM> TB!'s internal display - whenever I want to see HTML at all, that
PM> is... ;-)

PM> This is certainly a bug and I don't remember a discussion about
PM> this. So thanks for bringing it up.

I receive a couple newsletters in HTML format and tend to read them
with my browser since the pics are important to the reading of them.

They always load in the browser. My default browser is also Opera.

For your problems to be a TB! related, this would mean that TB! is
interfering with incoming message content. I doubt this is the case
and think it's more likely the HTML message that may be faulty. I may
be wrong but ...

Is this a common problem with eCard greetings or is it a problem with
HTML messages from multiple sources?

--
      -=allie_M=- | List Moderator
    PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com