Hello everyone,

I thought for a while I might be the only one getting these errors. I
have had them since 2.0 was released. I thought maybe it was something
on my machine.
I just reloaded it from scratch. Ground up. The Bat was the first
thing I loaded. I restored my messages from a "Bat" backup.

Damn if I still don't get these same errors on just about every mail
message I get that has HTML in them. Sometimes I even get this on
"PLAIN TEXT" emails. Only after the error has appeared on a html
message.

I wish this could be fixed.  Anyone else having this AGGRAVATING
problem?

DISPLAYED in Red and Blue Large fonts that end up in a popup window
later.
Invalid HTML !
Please forward this message to developers.
Thanks.
EAccessViolation Access violation at address 0058440E in module 'THEBAT.EXE'. Read of
address 01784F90

And no, I did not load the Christmas edition, but every beta and full
release since version 2 trying to get rid of this crap.

 Mark                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

Quote of the Day:
"The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach."