Hello daveiw,

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:57:10 +0000 GMT (18/12/2003, 19:57 +0700 GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>     Could some kind soul please remind me how to set up tbudl to
> send me individual emails again, instead of the digest? I have lost
> the required links...

In TB, highlight a message from this list, and go to View / Message
List / Get help. Send the automtically generated email without further
comments.

The list server will reply to you with an email that contains a link
with your login. You only need to click on it.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're
on.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.02.3 CE
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM