Hello Edgar,

E> I've my TB! in my start-up folder and it starts minimized.
E> It should check my mail when starting up but it won't.

E> It only starts checking my mail when I click on the minimized
E> icon of TB! in the system tray.

E> Then the TB! windows opens but always in the middle of my screen
E> in halve open windows. I can see that then it will start counting
E> the messages and it will start downloading my new mail.

E> Can someone confirm?

Same here, when I tried to open TB minimized for some unimportant
reason. And (I only have TB in the systray) it appeared in the taskbar
too. Clicking on one of the 2 TB's <g> did start the mail check. And I
saw the same with the windows. I believe I still used then 2.02.
Maybe using /MINIMIZE in the command line should solve this problem. I
got curious and found this solution here.
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/forum/list.php?FID=14
(Bug: starting TB minimized)
But it's of no importance for me an I didn't try it out.

 Jos

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600