Hi Iain,

@21-Dec-2003, 14:06 Iain D. Brown said:

>> Surely, if you create a "Create message" entry in the scheduler
>> for each event, they should be distinct and go off one at a time.

> However, can you please clear up or clarify how one includes
> specific text for the message's source. As far as I can see, I
> have to write my message as a "Specific Template".

Create your message body in the normal way. Copy it. Delete the
message. Open the scheduler. Add the event. Paste the message into
the "Specific Template" window. Pretty straight forward really.

On a separate note:

Please don't reply off and on list. It's only necessary with badly
configured *nix style luddite-run lists where they believe that
off-list is the norm. When you do it here, it's a killer for the
standard reply templates when anyone needs to reply. Look at my
intro - no MID references. I had to change my sig too. You made
extra work for me and that's not fair <g>.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03.10 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1