Hello Michael,

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:43:13 -0500 GMT (26/12/2003, 10:43 +0700 GMT),
Michael Rudnick wrote:

> I like The Bat! but one frustration I have is when I need to forward
> an HTML message. I'd like to make it look to the reader just like it
> was when it came to me but I don't seem to know how to do that. If I
> forward or redirect, the message is sent with an attachment that the
> reader must open. If I attach the HTML file the same thing happens.

I think the redirect should have worked.

Try this: park the message, copy it to the Outbox, and open it. Then
you edit the From/Reply-To/To fields and put it back in the Outbox for
sending.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Stichproben ergaben: Kondome sind oft unsicher. *

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.02.3 CE
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM