Matt Henkel, [MH] wrote:

MH> Is there someway that I can force The Bat! to copy mail from it's
MH> records onto the IMAP server?

From my little experience with IMAP here, it would seem that if the
folders and mail have been deleted from the server, then you'd have to
recreate the folders at the server level.

It would seem that TB! will subscribe and synchronise with mail on the
server and not the other way around.

Right click the account and open 'Manage IMAP folders'. From there you
should see what folders are on the server. If there are none then you'll
try hitting the 'reset list' button. If that doesn't recreate the
folders on the server then you'll likely need to manually recreate them,
i.e., the same folders as in your account, and then synchronise.

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
   PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com