Lawrence Johnson, [LJ] wrote:

LJ> I'm looking for suggestions at this point. I can still receive new
LJ> messages into the InBox folder but its a nuisance since the set of
LJ> messages causing the error are there as well. I can't get rid of
LJ> them.

LJ> Is there a way to create a new folder and have it designated as the
LJ> de facto InBox?

No. But you could move the good messages to another folder, shut down
TB! and then delete the .tbi and .tbb files from the Inbox folder via
explorer. To find the Inbox folder in Explorer, just go to your TB!
installation directory, then into the mail directory. There'll be
directories with the same name as your accounts. Inside the account
directories there are corresponding directories for all your TB! account
folders.

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
   PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com