Hi,
On Wednesday at 6:38 AM you wrote:
LSB> I see that there are three versions of 2.0: 2.00.6, 2.01.3 and 2.02.3.
LSB> Is there any reason not to download the lastest and greatest?

Some users are having a few problems with 2.02.3 CE. I for one dont
have any problems. You may wish to hold off on the latest and get
2.01.3 for now.

LSB> Then, after upgrading, I am interested in moving the software,
LSB> including mailboxes, address books, etc. to a new computer. Where can
LSB> I find information on how to do this?
After installing your new version. Backup by going to Tools/Backup
within TB!. Download TB! on your other pc. Go to Tools/Restore and it
should restore everything as it was on your previous pc just fine. It
has always worked for me after reinstalling windows.

--
Darrin
The Bat 2.02.3 CE