Hi Mark,

@8-Jan-2004, 17:49 -0600 (08-Jan 23:49 UK time) Mark Thomas [MT] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

MT>   I deleted the email that tells me how to subscribe/unsubscribe from
MT>   this list.
MT>   I need to drop the extra emails for a while.
MT>   Can someone forward the Unsubscribe info to me!

Current version is 2.xxxxx | "Using TBUDL" information:

The above is appended to the bottom of every message passed through
the TB lists. Clicking that link will take you to the page
containing all the information you need to manage a subscription on
the TB lists.

Or, with a message from one of the TB lists selected, you may click
on the 'Specials' menu item and choose one of the options from the
'Mailing List' sub-menu.

When leaving the list, don't forget to reply to the confirmation
request from the list server. Your departure will not complete
without it!

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03 Beta/28 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1