Hello TBUDL,

  Is it just me or does the "Hide items if not specifically selected"
  option not work correctly. I created a folder that had this
  selected, added names, and then decided not to keep this option so
  that I would see the names in the main list, but it is not allowing
  me to do so.

  I just realized that I have the same names in another group that has
  the "Hide items if not specifically selected" option checked, so I
  assume that this is what's causing them to not show up in the main
  list. This leads to the question of what "specifically selected"
  means. Checking it as a favorite does not work.

  What I need is the 4 contacts in group 1 to show up in the main
  address book, but not the other 20 that are in group 2.

  Also when you select the address book by clicking on the To:, CC:,
  or BCC: you get a list that includes everyone instead of the ones
  that aren't hidden.

 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/31 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A