Dear tbudl,

I noticed a couple of strange things while using the current version
(Christmas Ed), so reverted to my previous version (2.01.3), which
seemed to fix the 'problems'. These 'problems' were:

* DISAPPEARING MESSAGE LIST. The message list for one of my folders,
which contained 39 emails, went empty/blank. One message was displayed
in the preview pane. Opening and closing The Bat!(TB) did not make the
contents of the message list reappeared. I installed v 2.1.3 over the
CE version and the list came back.

* NO 'HTML TOOLBAR'. In the message editor, when changing the format
from plain to html/plain or html, the html toolbar (font, bold, font
colour etc) does not appear in the CE version. However the html
toolbar comes up fine in the previous version.

* FUTURE DATES IN MESSAGE LIST. Regardless of version, I noticed in a couple of
folders, there were a few messages, which in the message list (but not
the message headers etc), had correct day and month, but had future
years (eg 2008, 2013 etc) in the received column (but not the
'created' column).  I am playing with another email client at present
(Pocomail), and the dates for these messages were OK in that email
client.

By the way, these problems in TB only seemed to happen when I started
fooling around with another emailer on the side...  ;-)

--
Kind regards,

Steve

NSW AUSTRALIA