Hello,

it is really nice to be on TBUDL again (I used to be a subscriber long
ago). I'm now curious to know whether version 2.x has any sort of
locking implemented. I've read some discussions on that subject by
Thomas Fernandez and others back in March 2003; now I'm trying version
2.02.03CE, and you probably know better than I do whether anything has
changed (or if not, then whether anything _is_ going to change) in
those terms. Hope somebody would enlighten me on that.

--
Maksym Kozub, MK881-UANIC    mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]