TheBat-users,

 I have been running against the Exchange server here at work with IMAP.

 I tried today using the Exchange protocol. It appears that TB! handles
 this protocol more like it handles POP than it handles IMAP.

 It does not synchronize older messages, only gets new and folders are
 POP-coloured and not IMAP-coloured.

 Is this correct?

 Could anybody explain the Exchange protocol for me (in layman's terms)?

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>