Thomas Fernandez wrote:
> Options / Preferences / Editor Preferences / General / Quote name
> limit.

Thank you!  Note that for v1.62 it's Options > Editor Prefs ...

> Decrease the value. If TB finds a ">" within the set number of
> characters, it will assume that everything before it is part of the
> quoted name.

Within the set number of characters... ??  From the beginning of the
line?  Why in the world would the default value be set at 20?  I changed
the value to 3 (but this is the first time I've touched that option).

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4