Hello ken,

kg> I know that both Spampal and K9 appear to be popular spamkill programs,
kg> but they are for POP3 servers (as are most client-side spam filters).

kg> What do people use for IMAP-based accounts?

I've been testing Spampal with TB and IMAP.  I've got several POP
accounts and one test IMAP account, all running through Spampal
(127.0.0.1).  So far, so good.  Spampal automatically set-up an IMAP
folder called inbox.spamtrap.  All the suggested spam goes in there. I
found that to be very interesting.

I have no filters set-up on the IMAP account.

My main complaint is the frequent access violations I get with TB's
IMAP implementation.  Every time I get one, I need to close TB and
reopen to get IMAP working again.

 Steve
 TB! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1